Monday, January 10, 2011

Currently Reading: A Writer's Book of Days

Finding it pretty interesting thus far. One common thread I've noticed in the past few books I've read is that it's okay, and even beneficial, to flit all over from one topic to another without much regard to cohesiveness when doing daily writing practicing and/or journal-keeping. Why isn't "journaling" a word? There should be a verb form of that word. Then again, there should be an adjective form of "integrity", too, but there isn't. That isn't right.

My coffee cup warmer is my friend. I keep forgetting I have it (okay, the truth is, it keeps getting buried as my desk gets messy and it's when I take a few minutes to tidy it that I uncover it and recall its benefit), but I am once again enjoying not popping up from my desk every ten minutes to warm my coffee in the microwave. This is much more convenient.

No comments: